Hearing Evaluation and Hearing Aid Consultation
- Intake, History, Assessment of Needs
- Hearing Evaluation for hearing aids
- Hearing Aid Consultation to determine hearing aid technology & style for your needs
- Introduction to wearing hearing aids and hearing with hearing aids
Hearing Aid Delivery
Hearing Aids are programmed for your hearing loss and fitted to your ears. It is very important to bring a family member / significant other.
- Explanation of hearing aid features, care and maintenance
- Expectations for initial wearing experience discussed
- Education regarding hearing with hearing loss and hearing aids
Hearing Aid Follow Up #1
The appointment is scheduled for 2 weeks following delivery in order to allow time for the brain to adjust to amplification and for you to establish a consistent wearing routine. During the appointment we will discuss your experience, questions and concerns. Adjustments to hearing aid programming are made as needed.
Hearing Aid Follow Up #2
The appointment is scheduled for 2 weeks following Follow up #1
Review of experience since first follow up. Programming fine tuning is provided if indicated